Emergency Medicine Registrars (Provisional/Advanced Trainees)
Elective Recruitment are proud to be working as exclusive recruitment partners for the St Vincent's Health Network Sydney (SVHN). St. Vincent's Hospital is a major public teaching hospital and a principal tertiary referral hospital. St Vincent's has a long-standing reputation for treating the highest acuity and complex patient loads, attracting referrals on a state-wide and national basis.
What’s in it for you?
- Open your horizons and develop your skills
- Experience the full spectrum of Emergency Care
- Significant training and research opportunities
- A comprehensive teaching program is provided for Fellowship and Primary Examinations
- Multiple contracts for both immediate start and the 2022 clinical year
- Locum shifts are available from November 2021 - February 2022
- Extension opportunities available
Training terms include:
- Drug and Alcohol
- Paediatric Emergency
- Medical Education