You can practise around what suits you best with flexible hours on offer.
- Special interest in Women's Health
- Full books from day one
- Truly spectacular place in which to live and work
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This practice is located in a vibrant suburb. It is a state of the art bulk billing general medical centre open 7 days per week. The practice is co-located with pharmacy and pathology services.
- Work in a well-established and busy general medical practice, as a part or full time Women's Health, General Practitioner
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff, including CDM nurse
- The hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday's 8am to 12noon. Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you decide
- Very flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Sign on payments or relocation assistance package for those wishing to take up multiple year agreements
- Vibrant suburb with a large shopping centre, new housing estates with family and retirement population
- Good mix of public and private schools
- Close to a range of beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- DWS exemption potential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.