Live and work in a vibrant country town in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region.
- Join a small team of 3 GP's in renowned local family practice
- Optional VMO position at hospital
- Flexible hours, full or part time depending on your preference
You will be joining a well established and busy, fully accredited, mixed billing general practice. Doctors are supported by a highly experienced full-time nurse and reliable admin staff. It is a charming, bright, and spacious place to work in, and the patients and staff make for a wonderful working environment.
This is an incredible opportunity, for the right person, to join a team of three dedicated and friendly general practitioners. They are well known in town and share many years of experience, including VMO work.
- The practice is currently open Mon-Fri 9-5
- Mixed Billings
- Fully accredited, busy and established general practice
- Join a team of 3 GPs
- Flexible hours are available, you decide
- Attractive option of additional VMO work at the local hospital if desired
- There is also scope to provide care to local nursing home patients
- Well supported role with exceptional nursing and reception staff
- Attractive percentage of billings, negotiable
- Accommodation can be provided in the transition period
- Located in a town of ~55,000 people, in the heart of the Hunter Valley
- Acclaimed wineries, beautiful vineyards, gourmet eateries, and fabulous golf courses on your doorstep
- Vocational registration as a general practitioner
- This position is non-DPA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.