VR or Locum GP required for an established non-corporate practice in the Sunshine Coast.
- Immediate start available
- Open Mon-Fri days - full-time or part-time options
- GP owned & operated mixed billing clinic
This practice is a family-based clinic that strives to deliver high-quality and comprehensive medical services. This mixed billing practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including Mental Health, Men's Health, Women's Health, Children's Health, Senior's Health, Indigenous Health, Skin Cancer Checks and Young Adults.
Join a team of 2 experienced GP's, complemented by Allied Health Professionals, Nurses and an experienced Admin Team.
- Enjoy working in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- Opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday with flexibility around start and finish times and no weekend work
- Full or Part-time will be considered as well as option to locum
- $150 per hour or 70% of billings whichever is greater
- Continued Professional Development is encouraged and supported
- Affordable housing, good schools and family-friendly townships
- Live and work in a landscape of national significance that offers easy access to many of the Sunshine Coast's major attractions
- Approx 100km, or just over an hour's drive, north of Brisbane
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.