On offer is flexible hours, room to develop professionally and a great lifestyle.
- Opportunity to develop your special interest
- Full books from day one
- Truly spectacular place in which to live and work
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This practice is a state of the art bulk billing general medical centre open extended hours, 7 days per week. The practice prides itself on offering the environment and the support you need to practice your best medicine.
- Work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- The hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday's 8am to 12noon. Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Opportunity for additional work at the on-site pre-employment clinic, which is a lucrative addition to your GP work or in the on-site skin clinic, if this is your area of special interest, you can provide total body mapping and mole analysis, as well as perform skin cancer surgery and full mole removal on site
- 3 month guarantee to get you started
- 65% billings on an ongoing basis to the successful applicant
- Very flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Sign on payments or relocation assistance package for those wishing to take up multiple year agreements
- Close to a range of beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest
- Good mix of public and private schools
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.