Join a young, modern clinic with excellent scope to develop a thriving practice.
- Flexible hours with immediate start available
- Strong patient demand and huge growth potential
- Develop a long-term relationship with the local community
The medical centre is an architecturally designed centre located at the junction of two busy roads. The practice opened in mid-2017 and has seen strong growth with full books to date.
The layout is designed to maximise workflow. A large, open waiting area allows patients to sit outside consulting rooms, thereby reducing doctors' time in getting patients in and out of consulting rooms. It also has a two-bed treatment room and is equipped with surgical grade lighting to assist with procedures.
You will work alongside 4 GP colleagues, on-site pathology collection and a visiting psychologist and podiatrist. You will be supported by a professional management team that runs this doctor-owned boutique group of general practices.
- As a General Practitioner at this progressive clinic, you will provide high quality affordable general practice care
- You have the opportunity to establish a practice and develop a long-term relationship with the local community at this clinic
- On average General Practitioner's will see 30-40 patients per day, the practice is fully booked daily, and demand is strong
- General Practitioners are free to choose their appointment lengths and may bill privately at their discretion
- Doctors willing to work evenings and weekends will do very well
- 70% of gross billings
- A 3 month retainer at $150/hr will be provided
- The Clinic is heavily involved in data-driven patient care to provide a quality product to patients and facilitate doctors in driving their earnings
- Career development and family friendly, flexible hours
- Live and work in area that is known as Melbourne's playground famous for its beaches, wineries and gourmet produce
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- New Fellows are encouraged to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.