Achieve your goals clinically, financially and from a lifestyle perspective.
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Focus on quality medicine
- High income potential
You will be working for a premium operator of medical centres across Australia. This practice is located in Sydney's southern suburbs just 30 minutes from the CBD. The centre is purpose built and offers full time treatment room and CDM nursing support. The treatment room is also equipped to perform minor procedures.
The centre caters for urgent, non urgent, complex, planned health management and preventative healthcare. The centre sees a large volume of patients on a daily basis.It is a bulk billing practice and open 7 days a week until late at night.
- Work as a General Practitioner in a modern medical centre with a general practice model supporting strong patient demand
- Join a team of GP's experienced in every aspect of family health
- You will be fully supported by an established administration and nursing team
- The practice is open Monday - Sunday, 7am - 10pm
- Full time, part time, after hours and weekend consultation opportunities available
- Competitive fee split terms + sign on bonus
- Indication package $200,000 - $400,000 p.a
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- Greater nursing support for treatment room and CDM care
- Access to free education events
- Excellent practice management and support staff
- 24 hour IT support
- Ongoing marketing activity to grow patient volume where needed
- 30 minutes from Sydney CBD
- Sydney is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and a strong economy
- Here you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of world class suburbs to call home
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.