Join a friendly general practice in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- Immediate start available
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Dedicated and busy mixed billing community practice
This practice is a family-based clinic that strives to deliver high-quality and comprehensive medical services. This mixed billing practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including Mental Health, Men's Health, Women's Health, Children's Health, Senior's Health, Indigenous Health, Skin Cancer Checks, Young Adults and HUR Cosmetics.
The team of 6 friendly GP's is complemented by Allied Health Professionals, Nurses and an experienced Admin Team.
- Work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- Opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Sunday with flexibility around start and finish times and weekend work on a roster basis
- Full or Part-time will be considered as well as option to locum
- $150 per hour or 70% of billings whichever is greater
- Affordable housing, good schools and family-friendly townships
- Live and work in a landscape of national significance that offers easy access to many of the Sunshine Coast's major attractions
- Approx 70km, or a one hour drive, north of Brisbane
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.