Join a doctor led and owned organisation whose mission is to provide the best working environment for all doctors.
- Full time, part time or locum opportunity available
- Attractive remuneration structure
- 30 km from Sydney CBD, family friendly suburb
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 80 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This newly acquired predominantly private billing practice has a 40 year history with a large established patient base. The practice has allocated doctors parking and is directly across the road from the train station.
- As General Practitioner, you will work alongside a team of experienced GP's with a friendly reception and nursing team to support you
- Part time or full time equally considered
- Locum opportunities also available for General Practitioners
- 70% of billings
- $130/hour initial 3 month guarantee
- Attractive remuneration structure, providing support and opportunities to maximise wealth creation
- Supportive team environment
- Best Practice software
- This is a highly family-friendly, neighbourly, and outdoor-oriented place with an array of schools and childcare options along with ample sporting fields and facilities
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship with the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.