This practice is 500m from the beach and offers true work/life balance.
- No weekend work
- Coastal living lifestyle
- Take over existing patient base
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This purpose built practice provides staff and GP's with modern and comfortable surroundings. The family medical practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including women's and men's health, vaccination and immunisation programs as well as travel health and skin checks through Molescan.
- As General Practitioner, join a team of 7 GP's with broad experience in many different areas including Skin Cancer Medicine
- You will be working in a well-established and busy general medical practice that genuinely cares about each and every GP in their team
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff, including the experienced Practice Manager and nursing support
- The hours are Monday - Friday 7 am to 5 pm
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- A genuine working relationship with clinical leadership and collegiate support
- Professional development and support for your areas of special interest
- Friendly locals, great schools, affordable housing and amazing beaches
- 50 km south of Perth
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.