Join a multi-award winning practice, including RACGP National Practice of the Year, RWAV Rural Practice of the Year and Victorian Practice of The Year.
- Team of 13 General Practitioners
- Doctor owned and operated
- RACGP and ACRRM Accredited
This Medical Centre has been providing quality medical care to the local population for over 60 years. They are proud to have been trusted and involved in the lives of their rural community for that time. Their aim is to provide caring, thoughtful, personalised, high quality medical care for their patients, and an enjoyable, educational and sustainable place to work for their staff and doctors.
The practice actively provides services to a number of local facilities including the local district hospital, retirement village and two outlying bush nursing services. The practice has 18 consulting rooms, two minor theatre rooms, four emergency cubicles, dedicated board room, dedicated training room and staff kitchen.
The practice is mixed billing and AGPAL, RACGP, ACRRM and MCCC accredited.
- Work in a supportive practice with access to in-house training and education and a wide range of services
- Provide inpatient, urgent care centre support (on call), obstetrics and anaesthetics to local hospital (public/private - 35 beds)
- Provide medical services to local residential facilities
- Enjoy a varied patient mix from a well-established existing patient base
- You will join a team of 13 General Practitioner's including 4 partners, 6 assistants and 3 GP Registrars
- Supported by experienced Practice Manager, admin team and 4 full time Practice Nurses, including Chronic Disease Management Nurse
- Actively support medical students, GP Registrars, nursing students and pharmacy students with continuous education
- Attractive remuneration package
- Minimum income guarantee for first 12 months
- Competitive fee split terms including flat fee + % of billings for after-hours/on-call
- Employee benefits include leave entitlements, superannuation and unpaid study leave
- Relocation allowance
- Less than 3 hours drive from Melbourne
- Population of over 10,000 people
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- DWS Location
- Must have current Australian Drivers Licence
- Procedural Obstetrician/Anaesthetist experience highly desirable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.