Join a team of highly experienced General Practitioners with full or part-time opportunities for an ASAP start.
- Flexible working hours
- 40 km west of the Brisbane CBD
- Supportive Practice Manager and administration team
This is a growing network of modern family medical centres delivering best practice services with a focus on comprehensive health assessments and treatment outcomes. Founded in Brisbane in 2011, it now operates as a leading provider of General Practice in South East Queensland. The Group has expanded to North Queensland with clinics now operating in Townsville and Cairns, as well as two newly acquired clinics in Tasmania.
This bulk billing clinic, 40 km west of the Brisbane CBD, has large consult and treatment rooms, a modern staff room, reserved doctor parking and the convenience of onsite pathology and a dentist and chemist next door.
- Vocationally Registered General Practitioner required for an ASAP start
- Full time and/or part time work available
- You will be working in a very busy bulk billing clinic
- This modern and contemporary family medical centre offers a range of quality care for patients. The clinic provides both face to face and telehealth consults
- Great starting and ongoing percentage of billings
- Relocation assistance
- Be supported by an exceptional team of marketing, finance and HR
- No lock-in contracts - absolute flexibility!
- Generous incentives - many GPs are currently earning above industry average within this group
- Call centre referrals - new patients delivered to you
- Cutting edge clinics - fresh, vibrant clinics
- 24/7 business support
- Flexible working hours - now with dedicated TeleHealth
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.