Join a centrally located, well-established clinic situated in a great community.
- Expanding practice, opening 4 new consult rooms
- ASAP start
- 35 km from Brisbane CBD
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
Due to high demand this practice has outgrown their current facility allowing for expansion of the clinic. The expanded clinic will have 4 new consult rooms and a 3 bed treatment room. The clinic is open 7 days a week and is a predominantly bulk billed practice with a very diverse patient base.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 6 GP's to provide high-quality patient care.
- Special interests and procedural skills welcomed
- Scope for flexible session times including opportunity to work extended hours
- Opportunity to be involved in teaching
- 1 in 4 weekend work roster
- Great on-site team with full time RN, Practice Manager, administrative support team and IT support, and pathology
- Large elderly population with a mix of young families and middle aged patients
- Excellent remuneration package
- Supportive team environment
- Best Practice software
- Community-oriented suburb with great sports, leisure, and public park facilities and a multitude of primary and secondary schools to choose from for families
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.