Join Australia's fastest growing medical centre group providing an exceptional experience for all patients, doctors and staff.
- 70% of billing for VRGP and a minimum guarantee for the right GP
- Skilled GP Team with high patient demand
- Family-friendly location
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This practice is located just 30 minutes north of Brisbane CBD. It is fully equipped with consulting rooms and a large treatment nurse with a skilled RN to assist. The clinic is open 8.30 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday, and is a mixed billing practice with a mixed demographic patient base.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 4 GP's to provide high-quality patient care
- Part time or full time equally considered. With scope for flexible session times including opportunity to participate in after-hours work if desired.
- Great on-site team with full-time nursing support, Practice Manager and administrative support team
- Co-located with pathology and pharmacy and onsite dietitian
- Mix of young families and older patients
- 70% billings with excellent hourly guarantee for 3 months
- No lock in contract
- Established patient base as well as growing new patient base
- Supportive team environment
- Best Practice software
- 26 km north of the Brisbane CBD
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.