Make the move to a friendly practice close to the inner-city with excellent earnings.
- Just 20 minutes north of Brisbane's CBD
- Warm and collegiate atmosphere
- Flexible arrangements and no lock-in contracts
This is a growing network of modern family medical centres delivering best practice services with a focus on comprehensive health assessments and treatment outcomes. Founded in Brisbane in 2011, it now operates as a leading provider of General Practice in South East Queensland. The Group has expanded to North Queensland with clinics now operating in Townsville and Cairns, as well as two newly acquired clinics in Tasmania.
This privately billing medical centre is fully equipped with consulting rooms, treatment rooms and nursing support. The practice is open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Part-time 0.6 FTE Vocationally Registered General Practitioner required
- You will be working in a very busy private billing clinic
- Supportive team to welcome the new General Practitioner
- This family medical centre offers a wide range of general family medical services including: treatment of skin cancers and sunspots, preventative advice for heart disease and diabetes, chronic disease management, seniors' health advice, children's health, women's health, men's health, general check-ups, vaccinations, travel medicine and workplace and occupational healthcare
- The clinic provides both face to face and telehealth consults
- Great starting and ongoing percentage of billings
- Relocation assistance
- Be supported by an exceptional team of marketing, finance and HR
- No lock-in contracts - absolute flexibility!
- Generous incentives - many GPs are currently earning above industry average within this group
- Call centre referrals - new patients delivered to you
- Cutting edge clinics - fresh, vibrant clinics
- 24/7 business support
- Flexible working hours - now with dedicated TeleHealth
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.