Join a practice that has been providing care in the Far North region for more than 20 years.
- Established patient base
- Flexible hours
- Fantastic tropical weather and relaxed city lifestyle
This is a growing network of modern day family medical centres delivering best practice services with a focus on comprehensive health assessments and treatment outcomes. Founded in Brisbane in 2011 it now operates as a leading provider of General Practice in South East Queensland. The Group has expanded to North Queensland with clinics now operating in Townsville and Cairns, as well as two newly acquired clinics in Tasmania.
This long-established family medical center in Far North Queensland has clean and spacious consultation rooms. The centre is fully wheelchair accessible and has ample parking.
- Full or part-time Vocationally Registered General Practitioner required
- You will be working in a busy mixed billing clinic in Cairns
- This clinic is a community focused practice offering a range of quality care for patients. Services include: family planning advice, employment medicals, antenatal care, PAP nurse clinics, minor surgical procedures, molemax scanning for skin cancer, travel vaccinations, chronic disease management, mental health care plans, mental
- health nurse counselling and skin cancer treatment
- The clinic provides both face to face and telehealth consults
- Great starting and ongoing percentage of billings
- Relocation assistance
- Be supported by an exceptional team of marketing, finance and HR
- No lock-in contracts - absolute flexibility!
- Generous incentives - many GPs are currently earning above industry average within this group
- Call centre referrals - new patients delivered to you
- Cutting edge clinics - fresh, vibrant clinics
- 24/7 business support
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- General Practitioners close to the end of moratorium are also welcome to apply as there are 3 clinics in the area that can accommodate GPs
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.