An excellent opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to enjoy living and working in Melbourne.
- Located in the heart of Melbourne's City centre
- Fulfil your professional and personal goals
- Great consulting rooms and friendly team
This family-run medical centre in Melbourne CBD, established 6 years ago, provides personalised and dedicated GP and psychology services to Melbourne’s locals, workers and visitors. The mixed-billing centre is open Monday to Friday 08:00am - 06:00pm, and has seven very experienced GP’s, and onsite Psychologists and Dieticians, with full nursing support.
Staff enjoy custom-built consulting and procedural facilities, designed to the highest RACGP standards and equipped with the latest clinical and diagnostic technology. The centre has 12 rooms and uses Medical Director software.
- You will be working in a well established, busy medical centre and will be well supported to develop your practice from day one
- The vibrant centre has a friendly team environment and culture
- The centre is located in a high growth location in the heart of Melbourne CBD
- Work full-time or part-time hours - you decide
- Enjoy a varied patient mix and have the opportunity to develop your special interest
- 65% of billings
- Melbourne has been consistently rated one of the world's most liveable cities.
- It is a safe city, with world-class education, reliable infrastructure, business opportunities and a healthy environment, you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of great suburbs to call home
- To be eligible for this position you must be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.