Work with a diverse team of experienced general practitioners, 5km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Peaceful inner-city suburban lifestyle
- Modern and contemporary clinic
- Flexible hours and contracts available
This is a growing network of modern family medical centres delivering best practice services with a focus on comprehensive health assessments and treatment outcomes. Founded in Brisbane in 2011, it now operates as a leading provider of General Practice in South East Queensland. The Group has expanded to North Queensland with clinics now operating in Townsville and Cairns, as well as two newly acquired clinics in Tasmania.
This centrally-located family medical centre offers an integrated model of primary care and enhanced service delivery through extended hours. It is open 7 days, and after hours appointments are available. It is conveniently located next to a pharmacy.
- Full and/or part-time Vocationally Registered General Practitioner required
- You will be working in a very busy mixed billing clinic
- This family medical centre offers a wide range of general family medical services including: accident & emergency treatment, aviation medicals, child & adolescent health, cosmetic services, diabetes assessment & management, diving medicals, drivers licence medicals, elderly care, family counselling, immunisations, men's health,
- minor surgical procedures, occupational medicine, pre-employment medicals, quit smoking programs, skin cancer checks, sports medicine, travel medicine, women's health and workplace health & rehabilitation
- The clinic provides both face to face and telehealth consults
- Great starting and ongoing percentage of billings
- Relocation assistance
- Be supported by an exceptional team of marketing, finance and HR
- No lock-in contracts - absolute flexibility!
- Generous incentives - many GPs are currently earning above industry average within this group
- Call centre referrals - new patients delivered to you
- Cutting edge clinics - fresh, vibrant clinics
- 24/7 business support
- Flexible working hours - now with dedicated TeleHealth
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.