Multiple full or part-time opportunities in a great Brisbane location.
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive Practice Manager and administration team
- Experienced GPs providing invaluable mentoring
This is a growing network of modern family medical centres delivering best practice services with a focus on comprehensive health assessments and treatment outcomes. Founded in Brisbane in 2011, it now operates as a leading provider of General Practice in South East Queensland. The Group has expanded to North Queensland with clinics now operating in Townsville and Cairns, as well as two newly acquired clinics in Tasmania.
This clinic, in Brisbane's Eastern suburbs, has undergone an extensive make-over with a new, modern waiting room and vibrant kids play area.
- Vocationally Registered General Practitioner required for an ASAP start
- Full time, part time or afterhours work available
- You will be working in a very busy mixed billing clinic
- This clinic is a community focused family medical centre offering a range of quality care for patients. Services include: accident & emergency treatment, antenatal and post-natal care of mother, asthma assessment & management, child & adolescent health, diabetes assessment & management, drivers licence medicals, elderly care, family counselling, immunisations, men's health, minor surgical procedures, pre-employment medicals, quit smoking programs, skin cancer checks & treatment, travel medicine, women's health and workplace health & rehabilitation
- Great starting and ongoing percentage of billings
- Relocation assistance
- Be supported by an exceptional team of marketing, finance and HR
- No lock-in contracts - absolute flexibility!
- Generous incentives - many GPs are currently earning above industry average within this group
- Call centre referrals - new patients delivered to you
- Cutting edge clinics - fresh, vibrant clinics
- 24/7 business support
- Flexible working hours - now with dedicated TeleHealth
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.