A rewarding blend of career and lifestyle opportunity in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
- High income potential
- Full time opportunity
- Established patient base
You will be working for a premium operator of medical centres across Australia. This centre is modern and well-equipped with an onsite treatment room, chronic disease management clinics, skin clinic, pathology. Access to allied health is available, including dieticians, diabetes educators, psychologists, IHear hearing services, Lifescreen and pharmacologists.
The centre has provided healthcare to the local community for over 30 years'. The centre runs specialised clinics for diabetes health checks, 75+ health checks and home medication reviews. The centre is very community focussed and has a strong affiliation with their patients.
- Work as a General Practitioner in a busy and well run practice with a general practice model supporting strong patient demand
- Join an excellent team of doctors, nurses and support staff
- The practice is open Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 6pm and Saturday 8am - 1pm
- Competitive fee split terms + sign on bonus
- Indication package $200,000 - $400,000 p.a
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- Greater nursing support for treatment room and CDM care
- Access to free education events
- Excellent practice management and support staff
- 24 hour IT support
- Ongoing marketing activity to grow patient volume where needed
- A mountain city with charm - art deco streetscapes, family-owned stores, and a burgeoning arts and music scene. Surrounded by the rugged beauty of the Australian bush, here you can enjoy hiking, canyoning, abseiling, rock climbing and mountain biking activities
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.