Join this welcoming team and build the clinic to meet current and expected patient growth in the area.
- Professional practice and collegiate support
- Work and life balance on your terms
- Take over existing patient base
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This purpose built practice is a bulk billing general medical centre open extended hours, 6 days per week. The practice provides a range of quality general practice healthcare including women's, men's and paediatric health, vaccination and immunisation programs as well as travel health and skin checks.
- As General Practitioner, join a practice is of long standing in the community that has been modernised and has a large patient base
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- Bulk billing clinic open 7:20am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday and 7:20am to 11am Saturday
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Modern and comfortable surroundings and each room has a window
- A positive and professional working environment with regular practice meetings and a collaborative team approach
- Competitive % billings
- Very flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Sign on payments or relocation assistance package for those General Practitioner's wishing to take up multiple year agreements
- Beautiful leafy suburb family friendly suburb with a wide range of housing options and good mix of public and private schools
- Enjoy Perth's unbeatable lifestyle
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.