Great opportunity for a General Practitioner to join a leading group in Adelaide.
- Excellent package plus additional earning streams
- Join a supportive group of collegiate GP's
- Affordable city living with thriving culture
You will be working within a group of six practices across Adelaide, who take pride in offering excellence in general practice. You will join a group of doctors, specialists, nurses and allied health professionals who work together in providing the best and most complete primary care possible.
The Group is proudly a teaching partner for the University of Adelaide and the South Australian GP training program.
The current vacancy is located in a newly built shopping centre. The practice is open five days a week and most services are bulk billed. The practice is staffed by two principal GP's with many years of experience and full fellowship of the RACGP.
Allied health services include podiatry, dietetics, psychology and physiotherapy. The practice has a full-time nurse who supports in-practice clinical care, care plans and procedures.
- The practice boasts 6 rooms and separate treatment rooms
- Currently staffed with 2 FT GPs and 2 PT GPs there is scope for 2 additional full time GP's
- The practice hours are Mon - Fri 8.30-5.30 with Sat and Sun available at a neighbouring practice if desired
- The patient demographic is a good mix over 65's, young families and everything else in between
- There are over 850 residential care home patients on the books
- The practice is a commonwealth provider for healthcare home care
- 70% of billings
- Incentive bonus scheme
- 12 week retainer payment as you build your patient base
- Teaching opportunities for medical students and registrars
- A great place to live, Adelaide is bursting with culture, flavours, events and entertainment.
- Vocational registration as a General Practitioner
- This position is non-DPA, applicants must have access to an unrestricted Medicare provider number
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.