Join a practice located centrally to everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
- Immediate start available
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours
- Year-round perfect climate
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This mixed billing general practice has been established for over 20 years and is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including women's health, men's health, vaccination and immunisation programs, as well as chronic disease management, and children's health.
- As General Practitioner, work in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- Join a team of 5 GP's with broad experience in many different areas
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- The hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday - Sunday 8am to 6pm
- Full-time, part-time or flexible hours - you can practise around what suits you best
- Competitive % billings
- Flexible contract terms and competitive rates
- Affordable housing, good schools and family-friendly townships
- Live and work in a seaside suburb on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Situated on a river, the suburb is almost entirely surrounded by water and offers easy access to many of the Sunshine Coast's major attractions
- Approx 100km, or a one and half hour drive, north of Brisbane
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) and hold FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.