Busy practice located in family friendly Gold Coast suburb.
- Thriving general practice in bustling suburb
- DPA available due to departing doctor
- Great earning potential in high growth area
You will be working for an innovative and progressive group that is focussed on investing in Australian communities by providing healthcare service where and when it’s needed with; a focus on growth areas with high demand. The Group is rapidly expanding with centres across metropolitan Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
All medical centres within the group are open for extended hours, every day of the year. Bulk billing GPs are co-located with dentistry, pharmacy, pathology, x-ray, allied health and other specialists, operating together as one system for one purpose: providing access to quality primary healthcare for all Australians.
- Work in a modern medical centre with a general practice model supporting strong patient demand
- A range of essential healthcare services are co-located including full-time nursing support, treatment rooms, dental, pharmacy, pathology, radiology, allied health services and complete administrative support.
- Practices located in high growth locations
- Enjoy a varied patient mix
- Practice medicine with autonomy
- You will be fully supported by an established admin and operations team so that you can focus solely on your patients.
- Your areas of special interests are encouraged to develop through training, education and marketing programs.
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- Competitive fee split terms
- Up front sign on payments
- Potential to earn a share of practice profits
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.