Part time, full time and VMO FANZCAs appointments available.
- Provide contemporary Anaesthetic and Perioperative Care.
- Coastal location in South East Victoria, only 90 mins from Melbourne
- Hybrid model of Consultants and GP Anaesthetists
You will be working for the major public healthcare provider in a regional area of South East Victoria. The service has provided quality service and care for residents for over 100 years. It is an integrated Health Service providing Emergency services as well as Acute Medical and Surgical, Sub-acute and Residential inpatient beds along with an extensive array of Community and Primary care services.
This is an exciting opportunity for Consultant Anaesthetists to work in a community where sun, sand, surf and a positive lifestyle await. This is a growing service that has received $115 million from the government to build a vibrant and significantly expanded Health Service. The service is committed to a hybrid model of Consultants and GPs who support a busy Surgical Service delivering elective and emergency care as well as the rural generalist model of care.
- As Consultant Anaesthetist, you will be responsible for delivering high quality assessment, treatment and management of patients throughout the peri-operative patient journey
- You will provide on-call and after-hours service for emergency surgeries, provision of obstetric analgesia or anaesthesia or to support the management of critically unwell patients
- You will have an integral role in the supervision, training and development of junior Hospital Medical Officers
- Consultant Anaesthetists will report directly to Clinical Director of Anaesthetics and Perioperative Medicine (CDAP), and indirectly to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
- Full or part time opportunities available
- Remuneration inline with the AMA Victoria -Victorian Public Health Sector -Medical Specialists Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021
- Professional development opportunities and CME allowances
- Salary packaging
- Stunning coastal location situated an easy 90minute drive from Melbourne
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), as a Specialist Medical Practitioner
- Fellowship of Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.