Here you will find an enviable lifestyle and great career advantages.
- Be part of a professional and supportive team
- Broad case-mix
- Beautiful and accessible part of Tasmania
You will be working for an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community, committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services. The health service covers a population of approximately 116,000, across two major sites located approximately 50km apart. It is a University Teaching Hospital for the Rural Clinical School of the University of Tasmania.
The medical services across the region are based across two hospitals, a private hospital is co-located at one site that facilitates private practice for many of the region's specialists.
- You will be working across 2 hospitals. The first has a 30 bed general medical and palliative ward, and an Acute Medical Unit (6 bed ward). The second Medical Department has 34 acute beds and a recently-opened 12 bed Rehabilitation Unit.
- General Medicine trainees are actively involved in ward rounds and patient assessment and management
- This position is fixed term, full time, shift work, working 80 hours per fortnight
- Registrar base salary from $91,442 to $129,391 per annum, plus benefits
- Attractive Salary Package
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants can be negotiated
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Working as a general medicine registrar in this hospital you will be well prepared for further registrar training opportunities
- Dynamic team environment
- Tasmania offers a brilliant lifestyle for families, with affordable housing, excellent access and choice of education located within strong and vibrant rural and urban centres
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General or limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) or eligibility for competent authority pathway
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.