Play a pivotal role and drive excellence in patient care, safety and best practice.
- Lead this provider into the next phase
- Immediate start available
- Thriving Brisbane suburb
One of the largest and fastest-growing independent private pathology providers in Australia with a focus on Skin and Gastrointestinal Pathology. This provider was founded to provide high quality, specialty and personalised pathology reporting, accessible to all.
- As Supervising Pathologist, you will provide overarching clinical governance, supervision, support and training to the Anatomical Pathologist and Scientific teams
- You will perform management control and review of external and internal quality assurance frameworks including QAP and RCPA IQA participation requirements, laboratory quality systems and risk management for the medical pathology services
- This is a full time onsite position supported by a dedicated, steadfast, and skilled team of scientists and administration staff
- With regular multi-header sessions to discuss the interesting cases, access to nationally recognised experts in the field (both on-site and off-site) and support for participation in national and international conferences, you will be able to further develop your expertise
- Furthermore, there are no complex surgical specimens or frozen sections, ensuring an excellent work/life balance
- A tailor-made package including option for profit sharing is on offer
- Professional development leave and allowance
- Relocation expenses are negotiable
- Work in brand-new offices with natural light and external views, in a friendly, family-like environment, located in a thriving Brisbane suburb, surrounded by cafes, restaurants and fitness facilities
- Current Specialist with AHPRA
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.