Does living in metropolitan Perth form part of your career plans?
- Adult Inpatient role
- Access to excellent schools, weather and lifestyle
- Permanent full time or part time position, negotiable
This first class, contemporary 367-bed hospital provides care to 307 public patients and 60 private patients. Services include emergency medicine, critical care, day chemotherapy, paediatric care, aged and stroke care, maternity and general surgery.
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia. The organisation has a well deserved reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer.
The 56-bed purpose-built Mental Health unit consists of a 25-bed adult ward, a 16-bed older adult ward; and a 15-bed secure facility. Children and teenagers receive care in the Emergency Department and are transferred for ongoing care. The unit provides holistic multidisciplinary care to patients based on an individualised care model, and maintains strong links with other health and community services to ensure patients receive ongoing support and care following their stay in hospital.
- As Staff Specialist Psychiatrist, you will provide clinical assessment and care to high acuity adult patients
- You will provide best practice evidence based clinical services to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will undertake supervision and education of junior medical staff and other relevant staff to foster safe clinical practice.
- Participation in the 24/7 on-call roster is typically 1:5 or 6 for a Staff Specialist Psychiatrist
- This permanent position can be structured as full time or part time, hours to be negotiated
- Flexible work options
- Professional Development
- Salary Packaging and various employee benefits
- Enjoy a Mediterranean climate and a relaxed lifestyle in a very beautiful, clean, spacious feeling city
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants this region has to offer or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all
- Eligible for registration as a Specialist in Psychiatry with the Medical Board of Australia
- Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP) or Substantially Comparable outcome from the RANZCP
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your Psychiatrist career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.