Work in a modern hospital with great culture and discover all that this region has to offer.
- Package up to up to $308,287 p.a
- 1.5 hour flight to Brisbane
- Ongoing professional development
This health service serves a population of approximately 219,000 residents and provides a range of specialty services including acute care, surgical, medical, maternity, mental health rehabilitation and aged care services.
Since its establishment on the current site in 1914, this hospital has grown into the major medical centre, providing high quality care within an environment of continuous improvement. Services currently available at the hospital include intensive care, coronary care, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, vascular surgery, 24-hour emergency medicine, pharmacy, medical imaging, pathology and comprehensive mental health services.
- This is a permanent part time 60 hours p.f position
- As Staff Specialist Intensive Care you will provide specialist intensive care medical services in the Division of Critical Care
- You will assist the Clinical Director Intensive Care and General Manager Division of Critical Care to ensure clinical services provided are of the highest standard and delivered in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist with the education and supervision of trainees and other medical staff, medical students, allied health and nursing staff
- Competitive remuneration package up to $308,287 p.a.
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional Development allowance and leave
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Affordable housing and rental market and lower cost of living
- Live in the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef and enjoy excellent shopping, sporting, cultural, education and tourism facilities
- Fellowship of the College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand (FCICM)
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.