Combine both professional and personal satisfaction with life in Tasmania.
- Competitive package with salary packaging
- NATA accredited lab
- Cohesive team
You will be working in a 300-bed public hospital that treats over 24,000 inpatients and over 225,000 outpatients every year. It is a major referral centre for Northern Tasmania, providing acute care, outpatient, community, emergency, intensive care, maternity, specialty medical and surgical services. It is an accredited teaching hospital with a close association to the University of Tasmania.
You will be working in a modern, well-resourced, NATA accredited laboratory supported by a staff of well trained and experienced medical scientists. The Anatomical Pathology service covers most specialities with the exception of neurosurgery, cardiothoracic and gynaecology which are referred to the tertiary referral hospital in the state.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, you will join a team of 8-9 pathologists with support from 3 registrars. The Anatomical Pathologist team comprises 3-4 specialists and 2 registrars.
- You will provide services including diagnosis, treatment and care for patients, both inpatient and outpatient
- You will participate in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs and in continuous quality improvement activities
- Competitive salary $149,197 - $226,780 p.a.
- Attractive salary package, including on call allowance and call back, and election to participate in the Private Patient Plan
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference and sabbatical leave, in additional to annual leave entitlements
- This is a great place to raise a family with excellent education options, affordable real estate and plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.