Professional advancement, job satisfaction and the opportunity to live in Queensland's most desired lifestyle destination.
- Work with the Crisis Stabilisation team
- Package up to $420,587 p.a.
- Just one hour south of Brisbane
This health service has an annual operating budget that exceeds $1.5 billion, and provides secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities. The service oversees 1,100 beds across three hospitals and is nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
You will enjoy a workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best. The health service is committed to reflecting the diversity of the local community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong.
This Mental Health service provides public mental health services across the age-spectrum, and includes Specialist Alcohol and Other Drug, Interdisciplinary Persistent Pain, Offender Health and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services.
- Permanent full time (several positions)
- As a Specialist Psychiatrist joining the Crisis Stabilisation Team, you will provide clinical expertise in the assessment, diagnosis, investigation and management of patients with severe complex mental health problems across a number of settings including inpatient and community
- You will participate in after-hours on call and weekend roster
- You will have a commitment to continuing professional development
- You will supervise and teach advanced trainees, junior medical staff, and students
- This position may be required to work throughout the health service and that the positions primary work location may change based on operational requirements
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Affordable housing and rental market plus lower cost of living
- Miles of beautiful beaches, magnificent weather all year round, vibrant nightlife, exquisite hinterland scenery, everything you could want in services, entertainment, other facilities and schools for families
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- Estimated total remuneration up to $420,587 p.a., comprising:
- Senior Staff Specialist - Base salary from - $220,269 - $233,538 p.a.
- Staff Specialist - Base salary from - $184,196 - $213,953 p.a.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Granted private practice rights
- Overtime and on-call allowances
- Professional indemnity cover
- Professional development leave
- Annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- MBBS or equivalent registrable with the Medical Board Medical Board of Australia.
- FRANZCP or equivalent acceptable to the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.
- Overseas trained doctors who expect to gain a 'Substantially Comparable' outcome with the RANZCP may be considered.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.