Professional advancement, job satisfaction and the opportunity to live in Queensland's most desired lifestyle destination.
- Package up to $420,732 p.a.
- Just one hour south of Brisbane
- Full or part-time hours negotiable
This health service provides secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities, and to over 575,000 people. The health service oversees 1100 beds across three hospitals and is nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
This Mental Health and Specialist Services provide integrated hospital and community specialised mental health assessment and treatment services across the age-spectrum. Specialist services within the Directorate include Specialist Alcohol and Other Drug, Interdisciplinary Persistent Pain, Offender Health and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services.
- As a Specialist Psychiatrist joining the Crisis Stabilisation Team, you will provide clinical expertise in the assessment, diagnosis, investigation and management of patients with severe complex mental health problems across a number of settings including inpatient and community
- You will participate in after-hours on call and weekend roster
- You will have a commitment to continuing professional development
- You will supervise and teach advanced trainees, junior medical staff, and students
- This position may be required to work throughout the health service and that the positions primary work location may change based on operational requirements
- Competitive remuneration package up to $420,732 p.a.
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional development allowance and leave
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Granted private practice rights
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Affordable housing and rental market and lower cost of living
- Miles of beautiful beaches, magnificent weather all year round, vibrant nightlife, exquisite hinterland scenery, everything you could want in services/schools, entertainment and other facilities for families
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP)
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.