Combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and great work/life balance into one fulfilling lifestyle.
- Package up to $420,732 p.a.
- Full or part-time flexibility
- Just one hour south of Brisbane
This Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) provides specialist mental health services to children and young people aged between 0-25 years and their families. The service includes: early psychosis team, eating disorder program and acute young adult inpatient unit, outpatient clinics, an infant mental health community based service, a consultation liaison service, school mental health program and a child safety unit.
- As a Specialist Psychiatrist -Child and Youth, you will provide clinical expertise in the assessment, diagnosis, investigation and management of child, adolescent and young adult patients with severe complex mental health problems across a number of settings including
inpatient and community
- You will participate in after-hours on call and weekend roster
- You will have a commitment to continuing professional development
- You will supervise and teach advanced trainees, junior medical staff, and students
- This position may be required to work throughout the health service and that the positions primary work location may change based on operational requirements
- Competitive remuneration package up to $420,732 p.a.
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional development allowance and leave
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Granted private practice rights
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Affordable housing and rental market and lower cost of living
- Miles of beautiful beaches, magnificent weather all year round, vibrant nightlife, exquisite hinterland scenery, everything you could want in services/schools, entertainment and other facilities for families
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP)
Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Membership of the Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists would be highly regarded
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.