Highly-rewarding private practice paediatric role with scope to develop your area of interest.
- Multiple openings - full or part time positions available
- Leading specialist paediatric clinic
- Brand-new medical centre with exceptional clinical and staff facilities
This well-known specialist paediatric service has been in operation since 2013, dedicated to providing holistic, personalised, high quality paediatric specialist health services across a wide range of medical conditions in children from birth to adolescence.
The service has a strong reputation in the local and medical community, and exceptional service quality is the hallmark of their brand. The brand-new medical centre provides general paediatric, allergy, sleep, respiratory services and a tongue-tie clinic.
Joining the team is like joining a family. You will work alongside 6 Paediatricians with special interests including developmental/behavioural, allergy and immunology and sleep and respiratory medicine.
- Full or part time opportunities available for Paediatricians and Paediatric Subspecialists to join this highly respected Paediatric Medical Centre
- Current opportunities include:
- Behavioural/Developmental Paediatrician (equivalent to 0.4-0.6 FTE)
- Paediatric Psychiatrist (potentially can have once a week for full day)
- Paediatric Endocrinologist (once a month with the aim to increase to fortnightly)
- Paediatric Gastroenterologist (once a month with aim to increase to fortnightly)
- Paediatric Neurologist (once a month with aim to increase to fortnightly/weekly)
- Paediatric Cardiologist (once a month with aim to increase to fortnightly)
- General Paediatrician (0.2-0.4 FTE)
- Paediatric Dermatologist or Dermatology special interest
- Paediatric Surgeon
- Other paediatric sub-specialists (allergy, ENT, general surgical)
- Opportunity to also have additional sessions at the Metropolitan Sydney based clinic
- Opportunity to concentrate in the areas of your special interest
- Access to a large referral base and patient loading from day one
- Opportunity to locum first on a daily rate
- Salaried or percentage of billings, you choose
- Strong peer support and a culture of cross consultations
- Flexible working arrangements suitable for working parents
- Excellent and all-inclusive administrative support for Specialists
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasia College of Physicians (Paediatrics and Child Health Division)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.