Join a high-quality pathology service and provide your expertise in Anatomical Pathology.
- Remuneration up to $227,843 p.a.
- Challenging work, with a supportive team environment
- Country living with all the big city advantages
You will be working for the statewide pathology service within a networked system of 35 laboratories. These laboratories consist of district laboratories in rural hospitals, group laboratories in large regional hospitals and unit base laboratories providing tertiary referral services in the metropolitan teaching hospitals.
You will be joining a service with approximately 1,500 consultant pathologists, scientists, technicians, operational and administrative staff.
You will be based in a 305-bed main referral hospital. Specialist Medical Services offered at the hospital include Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, Cardiology, Renal Medicine, Palliative Care, Psychiatry, Rehabilitation, Geriatric Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, ENT, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Intensive Care and Anaesthetics.
- As a Specialist Anatomical Pathologist, you will provides a diagnostic service in all aspects of anatomical pathology
- You will participates in professional continuing educational activities of the department and organisation
- Participate equitably in the Anatomical Pathologists' on call roster as required
- Provide leadership and mentoring for Anatomical Pathology registrars and others working in the department
- Competitive remuneration package $179,703 - to $227,843 p.a.
- Salary packaging
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional development allowance and leave
- Supported by a statewide network of pathologists
- Affordable housing and rental market and lower cost of living
- Live in the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef and enjoy excellent shopping, sporting, cultural, education and tourism facilities
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.