Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance in this Specialist Anaesthetist role.
- Package up to $446,040 p.a
- Great team in a person-focussed service
- Enjoy the lifestyles, experiences and charms of the gateway to the southern Great Barrier Reef
This health service serves an expanding population of approximately 250,000 people and treats more than 700,000 patients each year.
This position will be based at a growing regional hospital with a total capacity of 100 beds and treatment spaces, that currently offers a range of general and specialist inpatient and outpatient services. At present there is a 31-bed mixed General Surgical and Medical Ward and a four bed High Dependency Unit.
- As Specialist Anaesthetist, you provide safe, high quality anaesthetic clinical services and assist in the provision of direction, service planning and clinical governance to the Anaesthetic Team, Pre-Admission Clinic and the High Dependency Unit
- The role entails provision of the full range of anaesthetic services including general and regional anaesthesia, obstetric services including epidural/spinal anaesthesia
- Oversight of unit staff including GP Anaesthetists will be a part of the role
- This position will also participate in the out of hours on call roster
- Competitive remuneration package $408,063 - $446,040 p.a
- Salary packaging
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional development allowance and leave
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Attraction and retention incentive allowance and inaccessibility incentive allowance
- Affordable housing and rental market and lower cost of living
- This is an excellent area for families with wonderful sporting facilities and well-regarded private and state schools
- The region contains some incredible natural wonders, including Heron Island, Lady Musgrave Island, Masthead Island, North West Island and Wilson Island
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist in Anaesthesia with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- ANZCA candidates with a Substantially Comparable report, may be considered
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.