Advanced Trainee - Forensic Psychiatry position available to work in a secure setting.
- Full time position to commence February 2021
- Experience diverse patient presentations
- Laid back, affordable lifestyle
The Forensic Health Services provides community and inpatient mental health assessment, treatment and case management for offenders, or people at risk of offending, who have a mental health issue or cognitive impairment. The Forensic Health Service also operates Correctional Primary Health Services providing primary healthcare to all inmates accommodated within the state prison system and young people in the youth detention centres.
- As Advanced Trainee - Forensic Psychiatry, you will be responsible for the day to day management of inpatients at the secure Mental Health Unit and provides after-hours emergency cover as determined by the Medical Workforce Unit
- You will gain experience in a wide range of forensic settings, including Prison Clinics and Court Report writing
- This position is fixed term, full time, shift work, working 80 hours per fortnight to commence 01 February 2021 for 12 months
- Base salary from $91,442 to $129,391 per annum, plus benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Professional Development
- Learn within a supportive training environment
- High level of integration of training and employment
- Good support for exams and excellent pass rates
- General registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Training and experience in forensic (particularly correctional or criminal) psychiatry
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.