Enjoy variety in your clinical work providing GP services and hospital ED support in this close-knit community.
- Be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary workforce
- Fantastic community where friendly locals will welcome you
- Rewarding clinical work
This Multipurpose Health Service has 15 beds and provides 24-hour emergency care and residential aged care to the community. The hospital also offers a general outpatient clinic and a range of outpatient services are provided by resident and visiting clinicians. Services include Audiometrist,Indigenous Health, Mental Health, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Radiology, Speech Therapy, Telehealth Services, Women's Health Clinic, Community Health, Antenatal, Postnatal, Child Health and Immunisation Services, Chronic Disease Management and Aged Care Services.
- As General Practitioner you will provide high-quality multidisciplinary clinical services to public inpatients, outpatients, accident and emergency and aged care services
- You will be authorised to conduct private practice at the local GP Surgery concurrently with your employment duties for the Hospital
- You will participate in Clinical Governance, educational activities, quality assurance and accreditation programs
- Indicative package for General Practitioner's up to $234,355 p.a
- Employer superannuation contribution up to 12.75 per cent
- Generous cumulative leave entitlements
- Salary packaging
- Located in The Whitsundays, approximately 2 hours' drive from Airlie Beach via Bowen, this welcoming rural town allows for meaningful relationships with patients partnered with challenging, rewarding work and a genuine sense of professional satisfaction
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA with broad clinical experience in primary health care medicine and emergency medicine
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.