Experience a wide range of clinical practice providing GP and ED support.
- Fantastic work environment
- Join a multidisciplinary team invested in the local community
- Enjoy country hospitality, beautiful beaches and scenic mountain ranges
This 16-bed hospital provides admitted and non-admitted services, with inpatient; 24 Hour emergency department; outpatients clinics and community services.
Visiting services include Child Health and Mental Health and Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs Services. Telehealth services are available to link patients with specialists in other areas.
- As General Practitioner, you will be responsible for assisting the Medical Superintendent in the provision of high-quality clinical services
- General Practitioner’s will also be involved in the education of Medical Staff and Students, Allied Health professional and interested Community Groups and Nursing Staff
- You will have active participation in patient safety, audit, research and service planning and improvement activities
- This is a temporary full-time appointment (80 hrs p.f.) from date of appointment for up to 12 months
- Indicative package for General Practitioner’s $304,002 p.a - $397,111 p.a.
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional development allowance and leave
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Situated 30 minutes south of Mackay
- Live in a stunning coastal region in tropical Queensland with 270 sunny days a year, from 30 degrees in summer to 21 degrees in winter
- This region offers all the benefits of coast and country living, and the convenience of a nearby growing regional city
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Holds or working towards Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Recent Skills Update in Emergency Medicine will be an advantage (e.g. EMST).
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.