Expand your knowledge and skills working as an Resident Medical Officer in this coastal city.
- RMO Year 1-3 $100,271 - $120,121 p.a.
- Broad clinical experience
- Beautiful coastline and temperate climate
You will be working with the largest country health system in Australia, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia.
This health campus provides emergency services, mental health and cancer services, a surgical centre and maternity services.
- As Resident Medical Officer, you will provide a high quality of clinical service to all hospital patients under the supervision of clinical supervisors including Registrars, Consultants and other senior staff within a multidisciplinary team
- Positions will be on a rotational basis per term in various teams within the hospital; including Emergency Department, General Surgery, General Medicine, Geriatrics, Psychiatry and Orthopaedics
- RMO Year 1-3 $100,271 - $120,121 p.a. pro rata (inclusive of base salary, 9.5% superannuation and professional development allowance)
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Flexible working and leave arrangements
- Located on the South Coast of Western Australia, you will be working in a coastal town of 30,000 people with all the amenities of a small city plus great restaurants, a state-of-the-art entertainment centre and stunning surrounds, with some of the best beaches in Australia close by
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current Australian Visa
- Recent experience working in an Australian hospital.
- "C" class driver's licence
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.