Expand your knowledge and skills working as an Resident Medical Officer in this coastal city.
- RMO Year 1-3 $101,400 to $121,250 p.a.
- Broad clinical experience
- Beautiful coastline and temperate climate
You will be working with the largest country health system in Australia, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia.
This health campus provides emergency services, mental health and cancer services, a surgical centre and maternity services. The hospital has general and specialised services for a diverse case-mix, along with highly motivated medical staff and many learning opportunities.
- As Resident Medical Officer, you will provide a high quality of clinical service to all hospital patients under the supervision of clinical supervisors including Registrars, Consultants and other senior staff within a multidisciplinary team
- Fixed-term full-time and part-time appointments for 6 months
- RMO Year 1-3 $101,400 to $121,250 p.a pro rata (inclusive of base salary, superannuation and professional development allowance)
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Flexible working and leave arrangements
- Located on the South Coast of Western Australia, you will be working in a coastal town of 30,000 people with all the amenities of a small city plus great restaurants, a state-of-the-art entertainment centre and stunning surrounds, with some of the best beaches in Australia close by
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.