Pursue your career goals in Rehabilitation Medicine whilst enjoying a fantastic work/life balance.
- Commencing August 2021
- Advance your knowledge and clinical skill set
- Only 3 hours from Melbourne
This hospital and health service provides multi-disciplinary health services to a growing population of over 46,000 in SE Victoria. With three campuses, this health service incorporates a long-established hospital with 51 acute beds, 20 sub-acute beds, an HDU, modern theatre suite, emergency department, 5-bed short stay unit, palliative care and maternity services, with a 90-bed Aged Care facility and full-range of allied health services, medical outpatient services, and home based services, including hospital in the home and community health. Day services provided at the hospital include a 9-bed day procedure unit, a newly-built 10-chair oncology/medical ambulatory day unit and a 9-chair dialysis unit. The third campus offers the community easy access to maternity care and a selection of medical imaging services.
The Rehabilitation Unit provides acute inpatient services, and an outpatient consultancy service.
- As Rehabilitation Registrar, you will provide high quality assessment and care to patients in conjunction with the multidisciplinary health team with the direction and support of the staff Rehabilitation Physician/Geriatrician
- This is a fixed-term 6 month position accredited by the Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (AFRM) of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- An attractive remuneration package
- Base salary from $120,000 - $160,000 plus benefits and allowances
- Access to an extensive range of salary packaging options
- Generous professional development support
- Friendly, regional community with affordable housing and excellent education facilities
- Fantastic lifestyle options are available, combined with the opportunity to develop your medical career
- Enjoy easy access to the region's lakes and beaches, national parks and the snowfields
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Suitable experience in Rehabilitation Medicine
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.