This is an exciting time to be joining the team - you can have a major impact on the development of the service and help enable its vision of providing best care to the community.
- Gain broad clinical experience
- Flexible rostering
- Excellent package with benefits
This hospital is the major centre in the Midwest district of WA. It has 66 hospital beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients. The hospital provides a 24-hour Emergency Department. It also provides a range of services including chemotherapy, renal dialysis, a hospital at home visiting service, medical imaging, pathology and same day surgery.
The Mental Health & Community Alcohol & Drug Service is currently undergoing a significant reform and an inpatient unit as well as a short stay unit are in development, with practical completion due by 2023. A low-acuity step-up/step-down facility has recently opened, which has commenced servicing the community in a recovery-oriented manner.
- As Unaccredited Psychiatry Registrar, you will work as an integral part of the multidisciplinary and medical teams and under the supervision of a Consultant Psychiatrist, you will provide assessment, management for clients requiring specialist psychiatric care
- The Unaccredited Psychiatry Registrar role will provide advice to referrers and colleagues whilst working with clients both in the community and those attending the hospital
- You will attend teaching sessions as directed and assist in the teaching of medical students and multidisciplinary colleagues
- This is a fixed-term full-time appointment for an Unaccredited Registrar for up to 3 years with the possibility of extension(s)
- Indicative salary from $131,853.00 to $175,734.00
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Beachside living alongside rural life in a thermometer friendly environment
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current Provisional or General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) or eligibility for competent authority pathway
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.