Work for a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services in Victoria's iconic Capital.
- Join a friendly, professional, patient focused team
- Opportunity to enjoy a variety of cases
- Be part of one of the longest standing medical imaging providers in Victoria
This group is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services through its highly skilled medical professionals and investment in its technology platforms. The fourth largest radiology provider in Australia, they have established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation.
The group provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services to private hospitals, public hospitals, community-based clinics and specialty centres. With more than 25 sites of operation in Victoria.
This service in Melbourne's Western Suburbs, operates a comprehensive range of imaging including, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, PET-CT, Ultrasound and Interventional Radiology
- As Radiologist, you will join a well established practice and a dynamic team
- You will communicate with referral sources, patients, technical staff and support personnel and participate in clinical meetings both internally and with key external clinicians
- Enjoy the variety of general to sub-specialised caseloads
- Highly competitive remuneration commensurate to experience and skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Within 90 minutes from Melbourne; easily accessible via road or rail and links to major airports
- A family-friendly city that offers affordable healthcare, world-class education, reliable infrastructure, business opportunities and a healthy environment
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist or the ability to gain registration
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- Doctors who have been assessed by the RANZCR with a Substantially Comparable outcome are eligible to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.