Be part of one of the longest standing medical imaging providers in Victoria
- Opportunity to enjoy a variety of cases
- Well established practice and dynamic team
- A superb regional lifestyle just 90 minutes from Melbourne
This group is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services through its highly skilled medical professionals and investment in its technology platforms. The fourth largest radiology provider in Australia, they have established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation.
The group provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services to private hospitals, public hospitals, community-based clinics and specialty centres. With more than 25 sites of operation in Victoria.
Services available at this site include: X-ray, Ultrasound, Obstetric Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Computed Tomography (CT), MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Procedures, Mammography (including 3D Mammography), Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Echocardiography
- As Radiologist, you will join a friendly, professional, patient focused team based out of a well-regarded private hospital and practice
- You will communicate with referral sources, patients, technical staff and support personnel and participate in clinical meetings both internally and with key external clinicians
- Enjoy the variety of general to sub-specialised caseloads
- Sub-speciality opportunities in Oncologic, Cardiac, MSK, Breast and body imaging are available
- Interventional skills will be an asset
- An attractive salary package is on offer and will be commensurate with experience and skills
- Within 90 minutes from Melbourne; easily accessible via road or rail and links to major airports
- A family-friendly city that offers affordable housing, extensive employment opportunities, high quality health facilities, diverse schooling options and tertiary education
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist or the ability to gain registration
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- Doctors who have been assessed by the RANZCR with a Substantially Comparable outcome are eligible to apply
- Experience in General Radiology, MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Ultrasound & Interventional procedures
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.