Enjoy working in one of Queensland’s most desirable locations whilst you continue to progress your Psychiatry career.
- Salary up to $116,066 per annum (permanent full time)
- Full time fixed-term position.
- Opportunity for recruitment to future vacancies
This health service has an annual operating budget that exceeds $1.5 billion and provides secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities. The service oversees 1,100 beds across three hospitals and is a nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
This Mental Health Service provides public mental health services across the age spectrum and includes Specialist Alcohol and Other Drugs, Interdisciplinary Persistent Pain, Offender Health and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services.
- As a Psychiatry Registrar - Principal House Officer (PHO), you will provide inpatient and outpatient medical care under the supervision and direction of senior medical staff.
- Maintain appropriate comprehensive and concise documentation of all observations, opinions, diagnoses, other data and procedures undertaken.
- Actively participate in tutorials, grand rounds, attend compulsory courses and participate in case presentations and develop clinical knowledge and skills.
- Actively participate in orientation, supervision and education of junior medical staff and medical students.
- Participate in daily and after-hours rosters as directed by the Clinical Director of Psychiatry.
- Full time fixed-term position. Part-time or job share arrangements may be accommodated.
- Salary: $105,377 - $116,066 per annum (full time).
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility.
- Miles of beautiful beaches, magnificent weather all year round, vibrant nightlife, exquisite hinterland scenery, everything you could want in services, entertainment, other facilities and schools for families
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle.
- Affordable housing and rental market plus a lower cost of living.
- Current general registration with AHPRA.
- Current driver's licence.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now.