Private Practice opportunity for Psychiatrists looking to work in Brisbane.
- Full time, part time, after-hours/weekends available
- Salaried or fee for service model - pick the model that suits you best
- FRANZCP or soon to be Fellows encouraged to apply
This mental health facility provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient mental health services, including ECT and TMS.
- Have you been searching for a private practice opportunity that suits you - existing flow of patients and established referral pathway, colleagues who are so busy they are shutting their books, weekly peer review, Brisbane location
- Full time, part time, after-hours/weekends available - work with whatever suits your lifestyle and career goals
- Adult and Addiction psychiatrists in demand - join a team of 15 consultants
- Combined inpatient and outpatient focus
- You will be supported by highly experienced nurses, allied health and support staff to assist you in providing exceptional care to your patients
- Extremely helpful and active Medical Director to assist with your on-boarding and to support continuous professional development, education and encourage growth
- On site consulting suites are staffed by an experienced Practice Manager and a team of administration officers to assist with all your admin and billing
- Business Development Manager to provide support with raising your profile amongst local GPs
- Wider group peer review meetings that are run three times per year
- Clinical independence and a lucrative career pathway
- Established systems and infrastructure to allow you to thrive
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle and credentialling limitations
- Free morning tea and catered lunch daily
- Free on site parking
- Supportive team of doctors and support staff
- Combine your professional skills and passion for delivering exceptional psychiatric care
- Salaried or fee for service model, pick the model that suits you best
- Soon to be Fellows encouraged to apply
- Psychiatrists with moratorium restrictions seeking after-hours and weekend work
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.