Join a private hospital where your efforts will be truly appreciated.
- Huge scope to grow a successful and lucrative practice
- Excellent working conditions
- Coastal town with a laid-back lifestyle
You will be working with the third largest private hospital operator in Australia. It employs 7,000 people across Australia and in New Zealand, and operates a portfolio of 34 private healthcare facilities.
This private hospital's mental health unit is a service hub providing in and outpatient services. The unit comprises single rooms that provide treatment for mood disorders, anxiety, depression and older adult conditions. Designed to deliver care in the least restrictive manner, the mental health unit allows patients to feel relaxed and comfortable, with patient safety the first priority. The hospital's wards operate on a consultant team basis with highly-qualified mental health nursing and therapy staff.
Services include:, Acute adult psychiatry, Older persons psychiatry, mood disorders, anxiety and depression, inpatient therapy programs, DBT inpatient and day programs, CBT programs, outreach programs and rTMS & ECT.
- As Specialist Psychiatrist, you will provide direct clinical assessment and care to patients admitted to the ward and to outpatients
- You will provide consultations to inpatients in other units of the hospital, upon referral
- You will foster collaborative working relationships with general practitioners, community service providers and other private psychiatrists
- You will be well supported by a team of experienced medical, nursing and allied Health professionals
- Exceptional earning potential
- Great schools and family friendly location
- Great place to live; beaches, nice scenery and affordable housing
- Proximity to Port Macquarie and Newcastle
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP) or eligibility for Fellowship via the Substantial Comparability pathway
- Eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.