Outstanding opportunity to join an expanding mental health service with huge scope to grow a successful and lucrative practice.
- Join a leading forward thinking private hospital group
- Beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW
- Open to FRANZCPs and SIMGs alike
You will be working with the third largest private hospital operator in Australia. It employs 7,000 people across Australia and in New Zealand, and operates a portfolio of 34 private healthcare facilities.
This private hospital's 25 bedded mental health unit is a service hub providing in and outpatient services. The unit provides treatment for mood disorders, anxiety, depression and older adult conditions. Services include: Acute adult psychiatry, Older persons psychiatry, mood disorders, anxiety and depression, inpatient therapy programs, DBT inpatient and day programs, CBT programs, outreach programs and rTMS & ECT.
The hospital's wards operate on a consultant team basis with highly-qualified mental health nursing and therapy staff. The hospital is expanding the mental health unit due to unmet demand across their expansive catchment area.
- Join a supportive peer group of private Psychiatrists and step away from a capped salary
- Expansion plans and development approval for a 10 bed Child ward and 20 bed general ward
- From day one, you will step into a busy and varied outpatient practice (which will be your primary focus to grow, as well as a small amount of inpatient care)
- Foster collaborative working relationships with general practitioners, community service providers and other private Psychiatrists
- You will be well supported by a team of experienced medical, nursing and allied Health professionals including Psychiatry Registrar support
- AON and DWS for Psychiatry
- Exceptional earning potential
- Very generous income guarantee
- Excellent working conditions
- Potential of employer sponsored PR
- Great schools and family friendly location
- Great place to live; beaches, nice scenery and affordable housing
- Proximity to Port Macquarie and Newcastle
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (FRANZCP)
- Eligibility for Fellowship via the Substantial Comparability pathway with RANZCP
- New Fellows welcome to apply
- Eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.