Combine conventional general practice with your passion for long-term positive patient outcomes
- 70 % of billings plus guaranteed hourly rate of $150 per hour for 3 months
- Immediate start full or part time hours negotiable
- Locum opportunities also available
This newly established practice, in a small city south of Perth CBD, has an integrative health approach. Using state-of-the-art-equipment, highly skilled doctors combine conventional medicine with evidence-based complementary medicine to help the whole family with all health queries.
Supported by other General Practitioners, practice management, experienced nurses, and other health practitioners, you can enjoy a positive, healing-focussed work environment.
- As General Practitioner, you will be working in a team of integrative GPs advocating an integrative health approach, that combines conventional medicine with evidence-based complementary medicine, to assess how lifestyle choices are impacting patient health
- The practice is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and you will have the opportunity to choose your own hours
- An interest in women's health and skin cancer is highly desirable
- Hours are negotiable depending on your preference
- Locum opportunities are also available until the permanent position is recruited to
- Generous remuneration package
- $150 per hour for the first 3 months, or % of billings, whichever is greater
- 70% of billings depending on qualification and experience
- Mixed billing for certain procedures
- Practice management, reception and nurse support
- Partnership opportunities for a suitably experienced professional
- Opportunity for an hourly guarantee
- On-site exercise physiologist, naturopath and dietician
- Situated just a short drive to beautiful beaches and with 37km of spectacular coastline you will find safe, calm waters, pristine beaches, marine animals and abundance of aquatic activities available
- To be eligible for this position you must be a vocationally registered GP with current AHPRA registration
- Non-VR GP's with an interest in integrative medicine can be considered.
- This is a non-DPA location
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.