Work in one of Melbourne's fastest growing suburbs, located only 12 km from the CBD.
- Part-time opportunity with immediate start available
- Great team culture
- Fantastic earning potential
This mixed-billing General Practice clinic was purpose-built approximately 20 years ago. There are 2 floors with seven consulting rooms (4 down, 3 up), 2 allied health rooms and a treatment room. There is lift access to the second floor and a secondary waiting area down stairs. You will work alongside 4 General Practitioners, all who have worked at the clinic or surrounding suburbs for many years. There are visiting psychologists and physiotherapists and a pathology collection centre is on-site.
You will be supported by a professional management team that runs this doctor-owned boutique group of general practices.
- Join a warm group of 4 General Practitioner's with a positive workplace culture
- This is a part-time 2-3 days a week with a view to increasing later in the year
- As General Practitioner, you will provide traditional general practice care including home visits and residential care facilities
- Patients at this practice have a higher than average incidence of chronic disease and mental health, as good management of these conditions takes time, General Practitioners' will have many longer appointments and doctors see 20-25 patients a day
- General Practitioner's with an interest in chronic disease management and the psychosocial aspect of medical care is preferred
- The position is non-DPA; however, if you have 6 months left on your moratorium, the practice may consider a locum appointment with a view to an unrestricted, permanent position
- 65% of billings
- A 3 month retainer at $150/hr will be provided
- The clinic is nestled in a quiet street with ample free parking
- Located in a commercial hub in a diverse community
- Career development and family friendly, flexible hours
- Melbourne is a world-class city, with a temperate climate and a strong economy
- Here you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of world class suburbs to
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Unrestricted access to Medicare billings
- New Fellows are encouraged to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.